Social Media Coordinator
Responsibilities would include:
All facets of Social Media including set up of Facebook pages, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Flickr, FourSquare, etc.
Responsible for online research and keeping up to date on new social media channels.
Developing Social Media strategies for both B2C and B2B clients, depending on their goals.
Daily and ongoing postings for all social media outlets.
Attend weekly “work in progress” meetings and provide written / verbal status.
Assist sales person and creative designers in obtaining needed information from client.
Liaison with client for information, updates, changes and execution of project.
Attend weekly conference calls with client, some in person meetings and events.
Responsible to maintain project timeline and budget.
REQUIRED SKILL SET
MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
Knowledge of website social media tools
Knowledge of some HTML code
Knowledge of Photoshop (ability to download, crop, cut, resize images)
Facebook / Twitter knowledge (set up of fan pages and FB ads a plus)
Must be able to:
Position is contract, may become full-time within a year.
- Communicate verbally and written with co-workers and clients
- Work well in a fast paced, creative environment
- Work well in a team
- Multi-task and think “out of the box”
- Be Responsible for deadlines
- Estimate approximate project timelines
- Be open to new technologies and social media platforms, and incorporating them into traditional web development
- Train / assist co-workers
Please send resume, links, references and rate requirements to: